RPR has been providing Canadian school boards, colleges and universities with a full spectrum of chemical waste management services since 1998.
We are particularly sensitive and aware of the education sectors' business values of safety, environmental stewardship, reputational risk management and legacy loss avoidance and take all steps necessary to preserve those values on behalf of our clients.
- Establish and implement multi location regular collection program.
- Conduct the safe clean-out of chemicals from schools semi-annually.
- Provide written comprehensive Risk Audit Reports for the facilities department.
- Coordinate and direct the clean-outs of historical, legacy wastes.
- Collect and dispose radioactive, “unknowns” and potential explosives.
- Face velocity testing / measurement on fume hoods in the laboratories.
- Provide supplies for waste collection
- Serve as school boards emergency spill response team.
- Provide training.