We don’t simply pick up waste, we recognize that each school’s needs are specific to them. At your site, a team of qualified technical and environmental consultants will segregate and package materials according to chemical compatibility and dispose through a method that is least stressful to the environment.
We provide a unique service to various school boards, colleges, and universities in Ontario. The Unified Colour Code System is patent to RPR Environmental exclusively. The Colour Code System is as follows:
- Waste Chemical Removal – sort, take inventory, package, and remove old high risk & surplus chemicals in chemical storage and / or prep rooms
- Organize Chemical Products – sort chemical, label and place chemicals according to compatibility groups on shelves and / or cabinets
- Inventory Control - catalogue and file remaining WHMIS compliant products and chemicals with CAS#, CAT#, current volume and manufacturer
- Compliance Consulting / Auditing Services – a visit from one of our senior chemical analyst can pinpoint problems and provide solutions onsite, ensuring that your facility and/or operations meet MOL & MOE requirements; all audit findings are presented in a detailed audit report, prepared in our own format or conformed to the clients
- Inventory – provide complete inventory sorted and categorized in excel format for record retention, inventory management, ease of updating and use